The Jewelry Business: Launching Your Jewelry Brand in the U.S.
Have a notebook and pen handy as you view “The Jewelry Business,” an intensive, hour-long presentation of everything you need to know to launch and grow your jewelry business in the U.S. market.
Moderated by Lilian Raji, President of The Lilian Raji Agency, the panel includes the authoritative voices of U.S. fine jewelry industry experts:
• Randi Molofsky, Author of A Girl’s Guide to Buying Diamonds
• Cindy Edelstein, Owner of Jewelers Resources Bureau
• Theresa Poirier, National Sales Director of Fragments Showroom
• Victoria Gomelsky, Editor in Chief for JCK Magazine
• Karen Lee, Americas Area Manager for S.T. Dupont
• Meeling Wong, Founder of Meeling Wong Associates
A complete list of questions addressed during the session can be found at